Sunday, January 20, 2013

DFW Events


I’ve been enjoying a super crafty weekend.  On Friday, I went to a fundraiser crop to send a young man to Washington D. C. on a school trip,, and then today, Christen and I did a little shopping for some supplies I’ve been needing to work on my 365 art journal project. 

One of the places we went to was the Stamp Asylum in Plano.  I just love that store…it is a very dangerous place for me.  It is filled with the cutest samples and there’s so much cool product, I want one of everything! We bought a few things and picked up our tickets for the StampScrapArtTour at the Mesquite Convention Center next weekend.  The show runs Saturday – Sunday, January 26-27 and you can buy tickets in advance for just $5.



There’s been a lot of good scrapping/stamping events going on lately.  As you know, we were just at the Grapevine stamp show last weekend, and the Scrapbook Expo will be making it’s debut at the Gaylord Texan in late February.  And if that’s not enough shopping for you, don’t forget about our Scrapbook Garage Sale on February 9.  Our vendor tables are all full, and we have a waiting list, but we’d love for you to come out and shop!  It looks like there will be lots and lots of scrapbooking tools and supplies for you to buy. 

Check our website for our full calendar of local events, and come join us!

 P.S. We also found a super scrappy deal at Michael's (Montford and Beltline location) on these big paper packs.  They were marked down 80% and wound up costing me $1.99 each!


No comments: