- Dallas Crafters Marathon for supporting and promoting Crafty Neighbor and allowing us to hand out our advertising brochures and promotional materials.
- Dugan's Travels the parent company of Crafty Neighbor Travel.
- The many wonderful event sponsors listed on our website.
- My friends and helpers Christina, Jennifer, Marion, Sixta, and many others who have helped cut and piece kits, assemble projects, pack up goodie bags, work various events, and so much more.
- My fellow original Crafty Neighbors, Stephanie McIntosh and Christen Murray.
- Patricia Azevedo, Karrie Allen, Candi Crandall, and Debby Worthington for all your work and support on our most recent cruise and for promoting and supporting my events.
- Countless friends and family for their support of Crafty Neighbor and this blog.
This blog is the intellectual property of Cindy Murray dba Crafty Neighbor. All Rights Reserved. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are neither paid for nor endorsed by any other entity.
I am not a paid representative, nor do I sell Stampin' Up, Close to My Heart, or any other scrapbooking or paper-crafting products other than those specifically listed on the Crafty Neighbor website.
I am a paid affiliate of TrueScrap LLC dba Layout a Day, and as such I receive a small commission on class and workshop registrations made through the links provided herein, and while this is a paid endorsement, it is not contractual, and I will only continue to promote and support such products as I personally support and endorse.
I readily and voluntarily support and endorse all local scrapbooking and craft businesses, and as such, it is my intention to collaborate with and promote those organizations as much as possible, however, I reserve the right to a fair and honest reporting of my opinions on this blog and elsewhere and I will collaborate with and promote all businesses at my sole discretion.
I am a member of the "Team LinkedIn" blog hop group, a voluntary group of scrapbooking and craft blogs formed for the sole purpose of organizing blog hops. As such, it is my intention to continue to promote the other blogs in the group as well as my own at my sole discretion.
Ads which appear on this blog other than those which link directly to Crafty Neighbor, TrueScrap, Layout-a-Day or to Susan G. Komen for the Cure are posted there by Google and do not represent an endorsement or support of any product appearing therein. Support or endorsement of any products by Cindy Murray or Crafty Neighbor on this blog are a personal opinion only and are neither paid nor required as part of any legal obligation.