Saturday, July 15, 2017

Grapevine Stamp Convention - July 2017

I spent part of the afternoon at the Grapevine Stamp Show (aka Heirloom Pro Stamp Show).  I was very disappointed at how few vendors they had.  I am wondering if the market is just over-saturated with conventions, or maybe they just charge too much for their booths for such a small show.  I know that Shelley and I considered getting a booth to do make-n-takes and promote our craft cruises, but the rates were WAY too high for a booth that would have no monetary returns.  

Whatever the cause, this convention is definitely in decline, so I hope it is not a sign of the times for the rest of this industry.  We are looking forward to seeing how healthy the CKC Houston show is next month!  I hear that it is going to be bigger than last year!

Until then, go do something crafty!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bible Journal Like a Pro

Yep, I'm still playing with videos.  This time I actually have a project to share!  Sunday I was doing some journalling in my Bible, and I thought, "Hey, my blog readers might like to know how I did that!"  So here it is:

I think for my next video, I might demonstrate the techniques I was talking about.  I'm just having too much fun!

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Goodies in the Mail!

Okay, I'm having too much fun making videos!  I had to do another one!  While I was away at Scrapbook Expo, I got some goodies in the mail.  Here is the Illustrated Faith "A Heart that Receives" devotional kit I ordered last week.  I can't wait to play with it!