Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 6 - A Character I Despise

As much as I complained about how hard any of the other questions were, that’s how easy this one was for me!  I can’t tell you the number of times I watched the George Lopez show and just wanted them to kick this horrible woman out of their lives!  She is everything a mother should not be, and if I don’t say I hate her, it’s only because I really don’t like to use that word.

I had a lot of fun doing the Zentangle-type doodling.  I hadn’t really ever done anything like this before, so I looked up some examples online and gave them a try.  I really enjoyed it.  I thought a lot about this character and why I didn’t like her as I doodled, contrasting her to my own parenting style.  It made me feel a lot better about myself as a parent.  I’m sure both the Zentangles and Benny Lopez will show up in future journal entries – there’s just too much material there to pass up!



Have you done any Zentangle?  Do you have any tips or tricks to share?

No comments: