Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 - Too Much of a Good Thing


Have you stepped on the scales since the start of the new year?  Did you cringe like I did when I saw what all those holiday parties, family dinners, and yummy candies and desserts did to my weight-loss plans? 

I couldn’t have picked better timing for today’s prompt to come up, so I used it to illustrate the “too much of a good thing” that seems to crop up in my life a lot.  I’m a food addict.  I love to eat!  But I know it’s not healthy, and it certainly isn’t going to help me with my power word for 2013.  This page is very simple, but I like it because it’s a very simple reminder to not over-indulge, no matter how good that chocolate pie tastes!



Oh, and guess what?!  You’re half way through your first week!  How about that?!  

No comments: