Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 18 – Open Wide


As soon as I decided to do a page about Christen’s braces, I knew I wanted to use my Wild Wire writing system to create the title “Wired”.  I found this fun little kit at Michael’s in the clearance section and just had to try it.  What fun!  I’ve used it a couple of times to make different titles for layouts.  It is super easy to do.  I have found all kinds of fun things in the clearance section.  It is mostly non-scrapbooking related, but really, there are all kinds of non-traditional things that wind up in scrapbooks these days, so it’s always worth checking out.



I fully intended to add either some wired flowers or something like that as an embellishment, but I can’t seem to find my other spools of wire.  I guess I need to get busy and finish sorting and cleaning up my craft room!

No comments: