Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 10 – Operator


On May 25, I shared with you some organization tips for implementing Project Boxes and I asked you to share some of your best tips for getting organized.  You guys are so smart!  I love all the tips and ideas you shared!  Thanks for participating.

It was a really hard decision, but the prize for Best Tip goes to:


For Day 10, Lain gave us the theme “Operator” and guided us toward incorporating a telephone into our pages.  The minute I saw this prompt, I remembered this photo of my sister when she was just 3 years old.  I had to text her to find out why she had a phone in the picture so I would have something to journal. 



Coming up with the right colors of embellishments can sometimes be a challenge.  For this layout, I colored clear rhinestone flourishes with my Copic markers.  I also colored the ribbon with the same marker.

No comments: