Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 15 – Fashion Victim


I don’t know why, but when Lain posted the Day 15 prompt “Fashion Victim”, the first thing I thought of was this photo of my daughter, Christen, in the “button shirt” my mother made for her. 



I found some really bright patterned paper and used buttons as embellishments.  The picture is actually a Polaroid photo, and since you can’t cut it and I didn’t want to go to the hassle of reprinting it, I used the Stampin’ Up On Film die to cover it up.  A few days later, when I looked back at the page, I began to wonder if I had my facts straight.  Was it really a shirt?  Or was it a t-shirt dress, which was also popular at the time?  I asked my daughter, who thought she remembered it being a shirt (whew!), but it begs the question, what would I have done if my journaling had been wrong?

Have you ever finished a page only to discover you got something wrong?  If so, how did you fix it?

No comments: