Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 13 – Best of the Best


Our challenge for Day 13 was to do a “best of” page commemorating something we thought was the best at some point in our past.  One of my first thoughts was from this iconic concert opener…"You wanted the best, you’ve got the best…the hottest band in the world…KISS!"  And that, of course, made me think of the story on this page. 



I didn’t want to go too fancy with my layout, so I used patterned paper from the DCWV Rock Star collection.  The autograph is a scan of the original, printed out onto plain white cardstock.  The stars and guitar were cut from other papers in the same DCWV pack, and the camera, arrow, and black polaroid frame were die cut using Stampin’ Up’s On Film die set.  The two music notes were QuicKutz.  I accented parts of the camera with a Gelly Roll sparkle pen.

No comments: