Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shop 'til You Drop!


Scrapbook Expo is coming to the Gaylord Convention Center this weekend.  I am so excited, I just can’t contain myself!  I plan to do lots and lots of shopping.  I’ll also be passing out some goodies and information about our upcoming Scrapbooking Cruise and cropping at the “Team Spirit” themed crop party.  If you see me out there, stop by to say hello.  Our table at the crop will feature a College Rivalries theme.  Look for me in the Texas A&M t-shirt!  Or if you catch me out on the convention floor, I'll be wearing a Crafty Neighbor scrapbooking cruise shirt. Mention this blog and ask me for a “goodie” – I’ll have some special little gifts just for convention goers who read this blog!  

Think about shopping at convention makes me recall a fun layout I did a while back.  Our whole family spent Christmas in Mazatlán, Mexico one year, and we traveled without gifts for anyone.  So on Christmas Eve, we spent the afternoon shopping as only girls on vacation can.  What fun!  When we got back, I just had to do a cute layout that expressed all the fun and excitement we experienced.  The bold patterns and colors combine in busy layers to remind us in vivid detail all the wonderful sights, sounds, and smells of the Mexican markets.  Just looking at the page makes me want to go back!


Papers by Basic Grey

No comments: