Thursday, February 21, 2013

Playing Tag on a Cruise



Yesterday’s post about shopping in Mexico really got me thinking about our annual scrapbooking cruise.  I’m getting really excited about it already because I met with Valerie Jackson and Susie Moore last weekend to talk about classes and workshops and some of the awesome goodies we’ll be giving out.  The projects we have planned for you are fabulous, and I just know you will all love them. 


This year, on the cruise, we will be having another tag swap.  Swapping tags was so much fun that we dedided to do it again this year. This is the tag I made last year using the Cricut cartridge “Life is a Beach”


While we were on the cruise, we made friends with the Assistant Cruise Director, Lexie Smith, who also happened to be a scrapbooker.  Lexie was hands down the sweetest Carnival employee I have ever met (and I’ve met quite a few really sweet ones).  She came by whenever she could just to check on how we were doing and to bring us champaign and chocolate-covered strawberries one day.  We really appreciated her company and attention, so Susie made der this lovely tag as a thank you.
Lexi Smith with a tag made by Susie Moore

You can see from the card just how talented Susie is, and that is why I am so jazzed to have both Susie and Valerie onboard for the 2013 cruise.  You can check out their special talents for yourself by visiting their blogs:



You can also learn more about these awesome ladies and our annual cruise at https://sites.google.com/site/cnscrapbookcruise/.

No comments: