Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thanks So Much...


Okay, I know you’re probably sick and tired of looking at this same line of paper on almost every post I’ve done this week, so I promise I’ll lay off it a while.  I just had to share the third card I made from the Fancy Pants Design Down By the Shore paper collection.  I’m still using just the green and blue papers because I just love this color combo, but I promise, any future cards or layouts I make from this paper line in the near future will be with some of the other papers in the collection, and in a variety of different colors.



Again, I used the BoBunny Double Dot card stock.  The stamps and ink are by Stampin’ Up!.

Have you ever had a paper line that you just couldn’t get enough of and you wanted to use it over and over and over again?  What collections inspire your creativity?

No comments: