Saturday, April 13, 2013


Sometimes it seems like all I do is fundraise, fundraise, fundraise.  After last year's 3-Day for the Cure, Christen and I decided to take a little break from fundraising because we realized we had been doing it for 2-years straight without a break.  We were exhausted.  Still, there is a part of me that sorely misses the challenge of collecting $2300 per person each year and then walking 60 miles with a few thousand of your closest friends.  It's a good thing I'm so busy with all the crops, retreats, and cruises going on, or I think I would really start to miss being in the middle of the 3-Day experience.

This page is a little plain and I really didn't do much to spruce it up.  Sometimes your page speaks louder than the embellishments you put on it.  I think this one does.  The stacks of money and the big pink, polka-dot ribbon pretty much says it all.  So why elaborate with unnecessary clutter?

No comments: