Saturday, July 5, 2014

Thank you!

I hope you had a great 4th of July.  Thanks for stopping by during our recent Craft Squad blog hop.  If you missed it, go back to yesterday's post and you should still be able to get in on the fun.  I'm still enjoying my 3-day holiday weekend, but I thought I'd share a quick post with you.  

Here's a card I made in the spring.  It features two of my favorite colors: turquoise and green.  I used my Stampin' Up Very Vintage roller to heat emboss the white flourishes onto the Bermuda Bay cardtock.  Neatly applied washi tape helps cover the less than perfect edges of the rolled stamp.  I cut the large scalloped square with my Cricut and punched and stamped the sentiment with Stampin' Up as well.

Thanks for stopping by.  I will have a few more cards to share with you in the next couple of days and then we'll get back to some layouts!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: