Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Scrap Card

I love saving scraps.  If you saw my stash of scrap paper, and I really mean scraps, you would fall off your chair.  I save just about everything.  I try to use it as often as I can, but there's still a lot of it.  Our 3rd Wednesday Stamp Club instructor, Sharon Armstrong, likes to use up her scraps, too.  She often shares projects with us that are made up mostly of scraps.  She does this to show us how we can use them and not waste so much paper.  I think it's funny, since she's in the business of selling paper, but, hey, that's one of the things that makes her a great instructor for our group.  One Wednesday a few months back, she shared this card project with us.


Isn't this a cute way to use up a few scraps?

If you're in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and you would like to join us for our 3rd Wednesday Stamp Club, please visit our Meetup.com page for more information.

No comments: