Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Christmas in July - Part 2


While I’m on a “Christmas in July” kick, I thought I might share with you some of the fun projects we have made in our 3rd Wednesday Stamp Club that we do every month.  Sharon Armstrong has been a fabulous instructor for this gathering for many years, and we just love all the cute projects she’s brought us.




I think we made these last year, but I’m not sure.  During the holidays, I am so busy I never have time to post any of the projects we do until Christmas is over.  So I guess it’s a good thing I’m doing Christmas in July, right?

Here’s another cute project we made one year.  It's a decorative holder for those small anti-bacterial gels you get at Bath and Bodyworks.  I loved this one so much that I used it as a Make-n-Take on our 2012 Scrapbooking Cruise.  It makes a great little party favor or Secret Santa gift for a co-worker.




Now that Sharon has moved to Arizona, we’ve had to change up our meetings a bit.  Instead of coming to Crafty Neighbor Studios every month, now we call her up on Skype!  Sharon sends us all the supplies we need for the projects and she walks us through it right through my flat screen TV!  We’ve had to make a few adjustments to how we do things, but it’s been pretty fun so far!

If you are in the Dallas area, I invite you to join us for one of our Stamp Club meetings.  Your first visit is absolutely free, and there is no obligation to join the club if you just want to visit and make the crafts.  If you decide to join or to be a frequent visitor, there is a minimum purchase, but after making all these cute cards and projects, I just know you will want to buy some stuff to make more!

If you’re not in Dallas, you can still order from Sharon through her Stampin’ Up website, and if you are in Arizona, you should look her up!  I’m sure she’d love to meet some new stampin’ buddies way out west!

No comments: