Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 2 – If These Walls Could Talk...


Lain’s prompt for today was geared towards childhood bedrooms, but traveling has forced me to keep my project quick and easy.  No time for hunting through photos for my children’s messy rooms or journaling about how I shared a room with my little sister until I moved away as an adult.  Instead, I went back to the easy-access of that project box with my son’s college scrapbook supplies.  In it were some photos of his very first dorm room and I used the page to highlight some of the differences in an ROTC dorm that make it a little different.  I used the striped background paper to accentuate the clean lines and rigid neatness of the room.  It’s simple, clean, and perfectly demonstrates what his daily life is like in the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets.




No comments: