Sunday, March 30, 2014

News and Announcements


Today’s birthday card is one I made last summer while I was on my monochromatic kick.  I made a lot of monochromatic cards at the time, but I didn’t want to post too many of them at the same time, so I thought I’d save a few of them for later.  This is one. 



It’s been a while, but I believe the paper I used on this is Stampin’ Up’s Gumball Green, and I embossed it with their Lacy Brocade* folder.  The stamps used are also from Stampin’ Up from the Elementary Elegance* set -- a Sale-A-Bration item from a few years back.

Yesterday I promised some news about upcoming Crafty Neighbor events, and I’m very excited to announce that we have a date for our summer Scrapbook Garage Sale!  So mark your calendars now for Saturday, July 19 at the Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas Joann Fogg Service Center, 6001 Summerside Drive, Dallas, Texas 75007.  The sale will run from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM.  Seller information is available on the Crafty Neighbor website.

Another big announcement I have for you is that we are currently planning a fall date for a second 2014 scrapbooking cruise!  The date we have chosen for the cruise is September 28, and we have narrowed down our options to 3 choices.  To help us decide which option to choose, we are asking interested persons to take our short survey to tell us what you think.  How short is it?  Just one (1) question!  If you think you might be interested in joining us on a fall cruise, we’d love to hear from you.  The survey is on our cruise page at Crafty Neighbor.com.

Don't forget that it's almost time for the monthly blog hop from The Craft Squad.  Come back to this blog on April 1st when participating blogs will treat you to the theme of "Hoppity Hop Hop"!  These and other Crafty Neighbor events can always be found on the Crafty Neighbor Calendar which you can access from our website.

That's it for now.  Enjoy!

*These sets have been discontinued.

No comments: