Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fin-Tastic Birthday


Now that I am back from our annual cruise, I am starting to get rested up and I’m thinking about the upcoming holidays.  December is always a very special month for me because our family has several important celebrations going on this time of year.  Of course there is Christmas, which is my absolute favorite holiday, and there is New Year’s Eve because Mark and I always host a party with our friends, and there is also my birthday.

I used to do a lot of complaining about having a birthday sandwiched in between so many other holidays.  When I was younger, it always seemed like people either forgot my birthday, or I got less presents because everyone was spending their money on Christmas.  I even got more than a few “combination” presents, which really meant that you only get one present when you would normally have gotten two.  Apparently, my dear hubby Mark took all that complaining to heart because he has always spoiled me on my birthday – way more than I deserve.  And it’s always a bit of a surprise, too.  I never know what he’ll get me, but I know it will be good.  So I can’t wait to see what it will be this year!

Speaking of birthdays, here is a little birthday card I made for our swap on the cruise.


To make this card, I used the following:

Stampin’ Up cardstock; Bermuda Bay
Stampin’ Up cardstock; Whisper White
Fishbowl stamp by Rubber Stampede
Fishing for Details stamp by The Rubber Café
Assorted Copic markers
Mudd Puddles; Sand

That's it for today.  Come back tomorrow to see more projects from our recent scrapbooking cruise.

No comments: