Friday, December 6, 2013

Thankful


Today’s port visit is Cozumel, and I am so very thankful to be on this wonderful island yet again.  I come here time and time again (every cruise out of Galveston stops here, I think), and I just never tire of it.  I’m not sure, but maybe it is because my stay is always so short.  I just don’t ever get a chance to see or do as much as I would like.

I’m thankful for a lot of other things, too, like the wonderful collaborators I’ve had on this cruise, Susie and Valerie, and of course our guests.  Last night, we thanked them with these cute little bags made by Valerie.  In each bag is a charm pin to remind them of our cruise.






Tomorrow will be our final day at sea before returning to port in Galveston.  Our cruise through the year is almost over, but we still have many more great projects from this cruise to share with you, so I hope you’ll stick around!

No comments: