Monday, September 28, 2020

2019 December Daily

 I just spent the weekend in my old hometown working on getting my mom’s belongings moved into storage. I can’t remember if I posted about it (pretty sure I did), but Mom has been living with us since January. She has dementia, and her care occupies a lot of my time. I’m not quite sure how we did it, but my daughter, Christen, and I somehow managed to pull off a really nice wedding with tons of handmade decorations, bouquets, and more. And all of it while we were under lockdown and social distancing orders due to COVID-19. I’ve been trying to get around to posting more of those projects, but it just hasn’t happened yet. So all this to say that I finally found a solution, and I’m hoping there will be more posts on here soon, and that they will be more regular in frequency!

One of the projects I’ve been meaning to get around to posting is my 2019 December Daily project. This was the first time I’ve participated in the popular challenge hosted by Ali Edwards, and I have to say I had the besttime! I finished my album in January, and I even recorded a flip-through video, but then I never could find the time to edit it. Now the 2020 December Daily project is fast approaching and it seems like everyone is posting their flip-throughs as part of the #donebydecember challenge created by Ali’s design team. The idea was to prompt everyone to actually finish their projects, and it guilted me into finally editing this video while traveling home.

 

 

Sorry for the lighting…it’s a work in progress! Here’s some still photos of some of the projects:

 








 

I hope you enjoyed my little flip-through and I hope you’ll come back for more crafty projects here on my blog and on my YouTube channel. Until then, I’d love to hear about some of your unfinished projects. Tell us about it in the comments below!



A few products I used on this project:*



*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments: