Thursday, May 2, 2013

White Out


Wow!  I can’t believe how time has flown!  It’s already time for LOAD again and I feel like I just got through with LOAD 213!

In case you don’t know what LOAD is, it stands for Layout-A-Day, a scrapbooking challenge to complete a layout every day for a whole month.  The challenge is hosted by Lain Ehman, and it’s a lot of fun!  It works a lot like my 365 Challenge – when we complete our layouts for the day, we upload them to the Flickr and share them with the LOAD group.  I often share them here with you as well.

May 1 was the first day of the LOAD 513 challenge, and our first prompt was “Mrs. White”.  Now where in the world did that come from, you might ask?  The theme of LOAD 513 is “Get a Clue!  Investigating the Mysteries of your Life”, and all the prompts are based on mysteries, including famous movie titles and even parts of the Clue game board.  So that’s how “Mrs. White” came to be the inspiration for a Texas A&M Aggie scrapbook page…really….



Obviously, I didn’t use the literal sense of the prompt, but I did focus on the “white” theme.  Now it’s time to start on the Day 2 page.  Lain already gave us our prompt; it was “Knife”, as in “Mrs. White, with the knife, in the….”  Hmmmm...wonder what I can do with that….

No comments: