Sunday, February 7, 2016

LOAD Day 2

Yesterday, I told you a little bit about LOAD, and I mentioned that Lain was using world travel as the basis for her daily prompts.  For each day of the week, she assigned a general theme, and then on that day, she gets more specific.  Lain’s prompt for Day 2 (Tuesday), was “Airplane”. 

Monday – Color
Tuesday  – Transportation
Wednesday – Culture – test it
Thursday – Language
Friday – Landmark
Saturday – Geography
Sunday – Food

Some of you might know that I am a travel agent by day, so there were lots of obvious choices of pages I could do to fulfill the prompt, but I decided to go for my first plane ride instead.  Since I have no photos of this event, I chose to let my journaling paint the picture.  I used travel-themed papers and ephemera in layers to give it a “busy” feel.  Do you miss the picture?  I don’t.



No comments: