Saturday, November 21, 2015

Interactive Mini Album

On our last day of the birthday contest, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite scrapbooking projects from our cruise – this gorgeous mini album designed by Karrie Allen of Scrapp’n Savvy. 

Karrie joined our team of instructors for this cruise, and I have to say she has been a fabulous addition to our group!  You can read all about her here, but I wanted to share that I’m really excited she will be joining us again for our next Crafty Neighbor Scrapbooking Cruise* sailing in January 2017.

I think I mentioned earlier in the week that I am driving down to Spring, Texas to hang out with Karrie (and a few of our new cruise friends).  The intention is to finish some of the many projects I started on the cruise, but did not have time to finish, like this album. 

I don’t know why, but I always bring a bunch of stuff to work on while I’m cruising, and I wind up being so busy playing hostess, running contests, teaching classes and make-n-takes, etc., that I just don’t ever get much done.  This year I brought my Christmas cards (I did start on them) as well as my art journal and Bible journal, neither of which I ever touched.  Of course, if I left it all at home, the universe would conspire to give me tons of free time with no projects to work on, so I’ll just keep lugging this stuff around just in case, and I’ll gladly bring my unfinished workshop kits with me as an excuse to go visit my new friends I made on the last cruise. 

So hopefully this mini album is what I’m working on today as you are reading this, or maybe I’ve already finished it (wouldn’t that be nice?!).  Either way, I wanted to share it with you because it’s been a truly awesome project, and I just love all the detailed elements Karrie added to it.  I can’t wait to see what she comes up with for next year!








That's it for today.  Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog and then go enter the birthday contest.  You can find more info under the “Cruises, Crops and More” tab above.  Until then, please enjoy more pictures of this fabulous album!

*Not to be confused with our new Crafty Neighbor Scrap Cruise Lite sailing October 3-8, 2016.

No comments: