Monday, September 2, 2013

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!




Thank you, thank you, thank you!  That’s the theme for today!  Thank you for subscribing and reading my blog!  Thank you for your patience because I forgot to post the Superstar blog hop winner yesterday (oops!), and here’s a sweet little Thank You card from our stamp club card swap a while back.  I just love this stamp set from Stampin’ Up.  It’s called “Pun Fun”, and unfortunately it is retired, but you can still find them on Ebay, etc.



So I didn’t tell you who the winner was yet, did I?  Before I do that, let me tell you about some other blog happenings coming up for September.  Team L. I. is working on a theme for our monthly hop, and maybe some new procedures for prizes.  I think you’ll like what we have in store.  That hop will start on September 15th.  In October, I will be participating in two hops – the monthly Team L. I. Hop, and the “All Treats, No Tricks” hop hosted by the DFW area scrapbook businesses.  Lots of fun on that one, I can guarantee you!

Okay, I promised I would name with winner of the August Superstar Blog Hop so here it is….(drumroll, please)…the winner is Brenda Normand.  Brenda Normand, please send me an email to claim your prize!



That’s it for today.  Check back tomorrow for some new art journal entries.  I’ve fallen behind the last couple of months because I was working on projects for our December cruise, so I’m really anxious to get back into it again!  Have a great rest of your Labor Day!

No comments: