Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekly Update May 20, 2011

Okay, I've made some resolutions with the blog....  I'm always "meaning to" do more posts, but I've never been a "regular" blogger.  I post when I think about it, or when I "get a chance".  I really want to do better, so I decided to set myself a regular schedule, and maybe that will help me keep up with it a little better.  So the goal is to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Monday and Wednesdays will be my regular blog posts with ideas, discussions, and whatever pops into my zany little head.  Fridays will be my "Weekly Update" where I post about whatever is coming up for Crafty Neighbor, including class schedules, crops, retreats, sales, and whatnot.  And since I resolved to do this sometime last week, that means I was supposed to have posted an Update on Friday, but I didn't, so here it is, two days late.  But hey, at least I did it, right?




GASC  Comes to Arlington!

Great American Scrapbook Convention is right around the corner!  Do you have your tickets yet?  GASC tickets will be $12 at the door, but you can buy yours in advance for just $10!  Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to see all the new merchandise, learn new techniques, and shop, shop, shop ‘til you drop.  But hurry, Monday, May 23rd is the last day to get your tickets at this low price!  Just go to http://www.craftyneighbor.com/ to order online, or send us an email to pay by cash, check, or money order!

Already have your ticket?  Come see us while you’re there!  Our Susan G. Komen 3-Day walk team will be helping out Googly Eyes and Craft Supplies by running their make-and-take table!  Stop by and see us!  We’d love to show you the cute project Googly Eyes has planned, and your donation will help us fight breast cancer!

Great American Scrapbook Convention will be at the Arlington Convention Center Thursday, June 2 through Saturday, June 4th.



Up-Coming Classes

Registration is still open for two classes this week:  Copic Markers with Frank Vento and Beginner Basics with Cindy and Stephanie.  We hope you’ll join us for one of these great classes!  You can read more about them and our other great classes on our website at: http://www.craftyneighbor.com/classes/classes.html

Due to the nature of these classes, late registration and drop-ins cannot be accommodated.  Please register no later than Monday, May 23rd at 10pm.  Thanks!



4th Annual Scrapbooking Cruise

There is still time to sign up for our fabulous 7-Night Caribbean Cruise.  Departing from Galveston, Texas, visit the ports of Montego Bay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, Mexico.  Spend 3 full days at sea enjoying your favorite hobby – scrapbooking – or simply enjoy one of the hundreds of activities and amenities on this fabulous ship.  This vacation is all-inclusive* and starts at less than $100 per day.  You do not have to be a scrapbooker to take advantage of this great low rate!


But hurry, this offer won’t last long!  These reduced rates are only guaranteed until we fill our quantity of reserved cabins.  After that, prices will reflect the current market rate.





If you have any questions about these events or Crafty Neighbor in general, please visit our website at www.CraftyNeighbor.com

No comments: