Friday, March 20, 2015

Embossing Challenge

A couple of weeks ago, I was attending the Dallas Crafters Marathon weekend and participated in their monthly card challenge.  The theme was "Embossing", and we could use any kind of embossing we liked.  I was very happy that I won, and very surprised, too, because there were some very cute cards.



My card features the D'vine Swirls embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  I just love how the Pistachio Pudding cardstock looks with the Baked Brown Sugar cardstock and ink from Stampin' Up.  The stamps I used were also Stampin Up: Bliss, Gorgeous Grunge, Best Friends Forever, and Perfect Pennants.

I love competing in challenges.  It forces me to think outside my normal creative patterns and put my skills to the test.  By stretching my creative muscle, I become a better, faster, stronger crafter.

No comments: