Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Get Well Kit

Yesterday I mentioned our 3rd Wednesday Stamp Club.  This is a group that has met at my house (Crafty Neighbor Studios) for several years now.  My good friend and Stampin' Up demonstrator, Sharon Armstrong, is the facilitator for the group.  Every month, she brings us some cute cards or projects and we have a lot of fun learning how to use our stamps, dies, and other supplies in very creative ways.  If you don't belong to a group like this, I highly recommend it.  Come join ours, find one near you, or start up your own.  Gathering with the girls for a night of crafting and laughs is on of the highlights of my month and I have learned more from these ladies than you could ever imagine!

A few months ago, Sharon brought us these two cute projects:  a get well card and a kleenex box cover.




The kleenex box cover is actually just a bottomless box (wrap) with a lid.  Before adhering the lid to the box, we used a large oval Stampin' Up framelit to cut the hole for the kleenex to pop up through the top.


No comments: