Thursday, June 19, 2014

You Make Me Happy


Today is the 26th Anniversary of my wedding to Mark, the most amazing man I know.  We have been through so much together, and today we are as committed as ever to building the best possible relationship with each other.  I won’t deny…there’s been some struggle, but there’s been a lot of fun and happiness, too.  A LOT.  More than I deserve.  Last year, I made a really elegant card to celebrate our 25th Anniversary.  It seemed only fitting to have something sophisticated and lovely to represent such a momentous occasion.  This year, I wanted to focus on the love, the fun, and the togetherness that is at the core of our every-day lives.  So, this one’s for you, sweetie, and I hope it helps you remember all the wonderful, happy, good times we’ve had and all the silly, fun, and exciting times still in our future.  I love you!

Products used: Stampin' Up {On Film, Hearts a Flutter, and Banners Framelits dies, Perfect
Pennants stamp set, "&" stamp (r), Chevron border punch, Real Red, Summer Sun (r), and Island
 Indigo inks, white craft ink, Early Espresso Core'dinations cardstock, Woodgrain embossing folder,
Tea Lace Paper Doily, red Glimmer Paper, assorted paper scraps including Pool Party, Real Red,
Island Indigo, Basic Black, Whisper White}, Frost Dazzle Versamark ink, clear embossing powder,
Simple Stories enamel dots,  and Copic Marker BG18 "Teal Blue" (to alter the blue dot).

No comments: