Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 14 – Sick Day


One of the things I love about doing Layout a Day is the opportunity to use up a bunch of old product in my stash.  For this pink page, I dug out some paper from SEI that was probably ten years old.  I cut the blocked strip off and used it on a lovely piece of handmade pink paper, and then I used the rest of the pink SEI paper as the mat for my photo.  Even some of the embellishments are old – the rose button came from a Dear Lizzy embellishment pack from 2010, and the butterfly from the Michael’s $1 bin who knows when.  The photo is just a random snapshot I took of my daughter about 20 years ago and never knew what to do with it.  Her pink and purple dress make it perfect for this layout.


To see a sample of the old SEI paper I used, visit http://www.aussiescrapsource.com/largeimage.cfm?product=1079

No comments: