Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 11 – Mother-in-Law


If you haven't guessed by now, I write my blog articles ahead of when they actually post. It's a lot like how Oprah used to film her show a few weeks in advance of when it aired.  It works well for me because I can miss a day and still get a post in on time (okay, some of the time), and it means I'm not so rushed trying to come up with my blog posts at the last minute.  What this means for LOAD is that the layouts you see are actually behind schedule, because I waited until I was about three weeks into it to start posting them on this blog.  The post you are seeing today was for the layout I did on Mother's Day, May 11, but you don't get to see it until June 6th.  On top of that, the LOAD theme for the day was supposed to be "Puppy Love", which I completely ignored.  Since it was Mother's Day, I had to go off theme for this page and do something motherly but I promise, I will do some cute "Puppy Love" pages sometime in the near future.  As it so happens, I had a page contest/challenge to get turned in, so I killed two birds with one stone – I used the paper and embellishments from the challenge to make a Mother’s Day page about my mother-in-law.  I’ll find out at the end of the month if I won or not!  Have I confused you enough?


Update:  I found out recently that I won the page contest at Personal Scrapbook.  I am so excited!

No comments: