Monday, December 2, 2013

Anchors Aweigh!


Today is our first full day at sea aboard the beautiful Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas, and we are all looking forward to some scrapbooking and enjoying all the amenities a cruise has to offer.  Last night we had a brief meet-and-greet before dinner to let everyone introduce themselves and to show them the conference room where we’ll be cropping on this cruise.  Then, while everyone was at dinner, the stewards delivered these to their cabins:




In case you are wondering why we sent them an obviously Valentine-themed gift, it’s because our theme on this cruise is “Cruising through the year”.  I kicked off the onboard gifts with this cute little gift sack which I filled with sweet treats. 

I made these sacks from a mixture of Stampin’ Up and Close to My Heart products, which I’ve listed below:


Stampin’ Up:
Glassine Bags (discontinued)
Doilies
Best Friends Forever stamp
Rose Red ink pad
Red Glimmer Paper
Hearts A Flutter Framelits die
Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
Decorative Label punch

Close to My Heart:
My Reflections – For Always patterned paper
You’re the Sweetest Thing stamp
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge – rolled flower

Also used:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Walnut
Jewelry – head pins
Pearl beads



That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by!  Now go make someting!

No comments: