Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thrifty Thursday


Sometimes I come across a thrifty idea for budget-minded scrappers like me, so I thought I might start up a “Thrifty Thursday” post now and then.  This week, I stumbled across an unusual place to purchase “bling”…the grocery store!

Yep, you read that right, I bought bling for my scrapbooks at the grocery store.  What I actually found was this cute Halloween pumpkin decoration.  Priced at just $3.99, it’s a lot cheaper than anything equivalent I could get at a local craft or hobby store. 





This got me to thinking…maybe there are some hidden scrapbooking gems in the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day decorations, too!

Do you have an idea for Thrifty Thursday?  Send me an email at Thrifty@craftyneighbor.com.  If your tip is used on my blog, I’ll reach into my prize vault and send you a little goodie.

2 comments:

Owen said...

Lovelly blog you have here

Cindy Murray said...

Thanks, Owen!