Saturday, June 29, 2013

Picturesque


It’s all your fault!  If you would just remind me that I haven’t posted to my blog in a week, I would jump in there and get one uploaded!  Okay, it’s my fault, but still…you should smack me around a little, and I wouldn’t be so lax about uploading new content!  So here is one I did back in May for LOAD. 

This is, of course, my lovely daughter Christen.  The papers are more of the “Down by the Shore” from Fancy Pants Design.  The flowers were made using the Tim Holtz “Tattered Florals” die.  There is also a bit of Stampin’ Up glitter paper thrown in for good measure.





Don’t forget, if you haven’t completed the blog hop yet, head on over to my June Blog Hop post and enter to win prizes on each of the seven participating blogs!  Check back on Monday for an announcement of the winner, and check back tomorrow for some news and events coming up in North Texas and surrounding areas.

No comments: