Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Grocery Game


Just dropping in with a quick update on National Scrapbook Day 2013.  Everything was going great today until we had a major mishap with the plumbing.  Luckily, it was at the back of the building in a storeroom, so no one’s crafting supplies were damaged, but it did leave us unable to use the toilets or run water for a while, and poor Heather and I did a lot of mopping and cleaning. 

On the up-side, I completed my LOAD challenge for the day and I am about 2/3 done with the perpetual calendar I sold online last week.  I’m hoping to finish it up tomorrow.  I don’t have any pictures of it in progress, but here is my LOAD challenge for May 5.  The theme was “Greed”, which made me think of my pantry that I keep full of whatever I can buy each week using the list I get from "The Grocery Game" .


 P. S. If you visit the Grocery Game website and you decide to sign up, please tell them I sent you!  You can give them the following address:  cindym3ATtxDOTrrDOTcom (replace the AT and DOT to make it work).

No comments: