Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Stubborn


Some days, the inspiration comes quickly.  Today was one of those days.  I needed one of those days.  Our LOAD 513 prompt was “Modus Operandi”, and my first thoughts went to our household routines and how I really should document some of those, but I really didn’t have any pictures prepped that I could use, so I went on a photo hunt and ran across this one of Christen when she was in high school (she’s almost 30 now!).  It made me think about how she always slacked off at school and then did some kind of great project that gave her a passing grade.  That’s how she operated right up through college, and it really needed to be scrapbooked.




The papers and some embellishments are from Close to My Heart.  The burlap banner is Little Yellow Bicycle and the font is by Quickutz.

Stay tuned for our second Team L. I. blog hop.  The hop kicks off today on Elizabeth Mindemann’s Broken Treasures blog.  Our theme is May Flowers, and we have 15 blogs for you to visit and see some great projects, so be sure to check in and visit all the blogs.  The hop is going to be divided into two sections, and my blog will be featured on Day 2 of the hop (tomorrow), so be sure to come back for the second half.  I can’t wait for you to see the project I did for you.

Coming up later this week, I’ll have some changes and information about the 365 project and I’ll share some of my progress on my art journal!  Until then, go do something creative!

No comments: