Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day Card


Today’s blog is going to be short but sweet.  Tomorrow is my son’s last final of the year, so I’m driving out to Aggieland to bring him home for the summer.  I may or may not have time to post another blog for tomorrow – it all depends on how late we get in.  Since I was in such a rush today, I’m not very happy with my LOAD page, so instead, I decided to show you the card I made for my mother for Mother’s day.  No, I’m not worried she’ll see it here first – she’s not very internet savvy and I’m not sure she even knows what a blog is!



This card was made using (once again) Down by the Shore by Fancy Pants Design.  It was inspired by the page layout I saw on Scrapbook Generations.  The sticker letters came from the same paper line, and the stamps and punches are from Stampin’ Up!

No comments: