Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the Fourth Be with You!


You have to forgive me for being a little late posting today.  I spent my evening at the Dallas Crafters Marathon, celebrating National Scrapbook Day, and because there was so much going on and so many old friends that I haven’t seen in a very long time, I didn’t get much done.  I had to complete my LOAD project, and what should have taken one hour wound up taking four.  I really like the end result, though.  What do you think?



The theme this year is “May the Fourth Be with You”, and when we went to dinner last night, we saw this wonderful Yoda drawing on the menu board.



I’m super excited about this National Scrapbook Day crop.  There are so many good friends here and we are having a great time.  One of these days I might actually manage to attend one as a participant instead of a worker!



No comments: