Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Six Days Old

I’m what some might call a “Paper Ho”. I just love pretty scrapbook paper, and I’ve been known to hoard large quantities of it. I try to only buy what I need, but let’s face it, sometimes you just have to buy it because it’s pretty. I have a lot of paper that I bought just because it was pretty. Some of it is getting pretty old, and it’s not particularly in style any more. But rather than waste my money by throwing it away or selling it for 10¢ in a garage sale, I’ve been trying to use all that old paper up. Here’s a page I made with a couple of pieces I’ve been holding onto for a while. Both patterned papers are from Die Cuts with a View Taj Mahal pack (2009), and the handmade paper has been hanging around since about 2008 (or maybe earlier!). I tried to give it a more updated use. I think the page still needs a little something, but I’m not sure what. If you have suggestions, I’d love to hear them!

No comments: