Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You're Never Fully Dressed...


All through the month of February, I participated in a fun challenge called LOAD, which stand for Layout-a-Day.  LOAD 213 (February 213) was the third LOAD challenge I’ve completed, and I’m always amazed at how many great layouts I have when it’s all over.  In the past, I’ve sometimes tried to post those layouts as the challenge progresses, but this year, since I have changed the posting format for the blog somewhat and am trying to keep up with the 365 Challenge, too, I decided to save the LOAD layouts and post them throughout the year.  So look for one or two LOAD layouts each week, and I might throw in some non-LOAD layouts once in a while, too.

One of the prompts we faced this time was to scrapbook an important, but often overlooked item.  One of the first things that came to me was our smile, since I had just been to the dentist and had some work done to my own teeth.  The October Afternoon patterned paper is part of the “Boyfriend” line, and I made the butterflies with acetate and glitter.



If you are interested in learning more about the LOAD challenge, there will be another one coming up in May (I’m already signed up for it!  I can’t wait!).  You can read all about it at Layoutaday.com.  Lain doesn’t have the open registration up on the site yet, but I’m sure it will be forthcoming in the next few days!


No comments: