Saturday, March 16, 2013

On the Road Again


Scrapbooking a road trip can be a challenge, especially when the trip involves multiple stops over the course of just a few short hours.  Sometimes there’s just not enough subject matter to do a whole album or even more than one page.  I had just that problem when I scrapbooked a cruise I took with my BFF, Stephanie and my daughter, Christen.  I have a whole scrapbook dedicated to the cruise, but the drive home was something of an event itself, but I didn’t want to make more than one page.

Luckily for me, I had a stash of this handy map paper that I’ve been saving for just such an occasion.  I used brads and baker’s twine to help tell the story of our multiple stops on the way back to Dallas from Houston to take photos for Stephanie’s court house project.  A few choice photos was all the page needed to be complete.


No comments: