Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lime Rickey


I was feeling really guilty all day about the missing blog posts and getting my 365 prompts out there so I thought I’d give you a little treat today.  Instead of one card, I decided I would post 3!

All three of these cards are made from the Basic Grey “Lime Rickey” collection that came out a few years ago.  I bought this paper line to do a World Scout Jamboree album for my son, Steven, and wound up with so much of it left over that I’ve been making cards with it for years!  Now I know a lot of people would just toss it all in the garbage bin or give it away to someone else, but I just cannot stand to see good paper go to waste, and I really did have a lot of it left.  Plus, with all the vibrant colors, it was just perfect for making cards.  You can see how versatile this line really is…these cards are all very different from each other.





And in case you are curious, the cupcake punch is from Stampin’ Up!.

No comments: