Thursday, February 7, 2013

Be My Valentine


It's amazing the things you find when you clean up!  As I mentioned before, I did a little housekeeping in my photo files and found some folders of projects that I intended to post to the blog, but apparently never did.  One of the folders contained several Valentines cards, so today I thought I'd share a trio of them that were all made based on the same design.


All three of the cards are very similar.  I tend to repeat myself whenever I have to make several cards for one occasion.  It's a lot faster to do it that way so that I don't have to design each card.  To personalize the card, I'll mix up the colors or even change the stamp or some other element.


These cards were really fun to make because I was experimenting with my Glimmer Mists.  The big heart was stamped with a word stamp, then distressed, and finally sprayed with the mist.  The smaller heart is patterned paper over chipboard.  The patterned paper in the background of the card is flocked.

That's it for now...I'll go see what else I can dig up!

No comments: