Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's Never Too Late!


Last night I attended a crop hosted by Stampin’ Up demonstrator Sixta Ipina who was raising funds to send her son on an 8th grade trip to Washington, D. C.  Sixta provided us with some fun activities, prize drawings and a basket full of stamps we could pick through for a donation.  It was fun to be one of the attendees for a change, instead of always being the person giving all the prizes away!

Speaking of giving prizes away, I finally finished the layouts for our 2009 Pam’s Pals. 



Yes, I know, I’m woefully behind on my scrapbooking.  Last month, I finally finished the last page of my 2007 Scrapbooking Cruise album.  What’s even sadder, is that I actually started that album in 2007, but I put it aside shortly after to work on my son’s Cub Scout and Boy Scout albums so they would be finished in time for his Eagle Scout Court of Honor.  He went off to college last year, so I am just now getting back to working on my older stuff.

I know a lot of scrappers who get busy or get distracted by life and don’t scrapbook for a long time.  Whenever I invite them out to crop, they always give a sad excuse that they haven’t scrapbooked in so long that they are too far behind to start again.  I say, “Phooey!”  It’s never too late to start again.  Just pick up where you left off.  Or start all over with the here and now.  You can always go back to the old stuff later when you have more time…like maybe when you retire.

No comments: