Thursday, January 31, 2013

Be My Copic Valentine


I have to apologize for the absence of posts the last couple of days.  I’ve been working really hard to make sure there is a blog entry every day (a new goal of mine!), but as I was digging through the 1.7 GB of pictures on my hard drive, I got confused on which pictures I had used on what blog date, and whether or not I had used this or that card, so I just had to take a day or two off to get organized!  The good news is that I found several cards that I thought I had posted last year, that never got posted at all, so now I have bonus cards to share with you over the next few weeks leading up to Valentines Day. 

For today, I’d like to share two cards I made last year as part of a Copic Marker class I took at Personal Scrapbook with Frank Vento.  I really love the Copic markers for their blending qualities, and the sheer number of colors available makes it possible to color-match just about anything.  If I remember correctly, we even colored some of the cardstock on these cards.  Apologies for the photo quality of the girl card; I used the scanner to capture the image, and didn't realize the quality wasn't good until after I'd already put it in the mail.  The stamps used for these cards are “Marci” and “Luka” from La-La Land Crafts.




No comments: