Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Inspiration on your iPod or iPhone

In my last post, I offered several websites and online services where a scrapbooker can connect with and get inspired by the works of others.  My friend, Carole has a fabulous idea for getting that inspiration right on your iPhone or iPad which she posted on her blog, "The Creative Night Owl", and she agreed to let me post it for you here.


Save the Stampin' Up! Idea Book to your IPhone/Ipad!


Would you like to have round the clock access to your coveted Stampin’ Up! Idea Book & Catalog? Then save it to your iPad or iPhone and you can check out our great products anytime/anywhere! So how do you do it?




To see the step-by-step instructions, please click here.


Get a little inspiration from the Crafty Neighbor Idea Gallery.  You can view some of our layouts here: Idea Gallery

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

I have been trying to figure this out~thanks!!!