Thursday, March 1, 2012

WHEW!

Did you hear a big, “Ahhhhhhh……”? That was the sigh heard ‘round the world as all the LOAD 212 participants uploaded our final layouts and breathed a collective sigh of relief. It was a ton of work, and part of me is quite glad it’s over. I’m quite exhausted, but don’t get me wrong, this was an awesome experience. I have learned a ton about myself and my scrapbooking habits that I hope will help me make better pages faster in the future. In the mean time, I’ll just have to wait patiently for LOAD 512 (May!), and hope to get at least a few pages done in between.

 While we’re waiting, maybe you will enjoy looking at the rest of the layouts I did.  And just to make it fun, I have a prize to give away.  Post a comment and tell me which layout you like best.  On Friday, I will randomly draw one name from the comments to receive a grab-bag full of fun goodies!















No comments: