Thursday, January 12, 2012

I {Heart} Words!

We are very close to posting the dates for our next scrapbooking cruise! Maybe even later today!  In the mean time, I saw this post on Pinterest and thought it was a great idea!  I can't wait to implement it.  I'm thinking I might use this technique to do a page for my wedding album!  I've had supplies to start it for years, but have never been inspired enough to do anything about it (and more than a little afraid to mess it up!)  But seeing this made me envision a photo of my wedding singer along with the words to the song she sang.  I'll post the results when I'm done, but for now, here's the inspiration!








And here are the instructions on how to do it from fellow blogger, Maggie at
Black and White {Side by Side}.

http://sidebysideblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/create-digital-valentine-art-without.html.

What other uses can you think of for this great trick?

No comments: