Monday, April 18, 2011

Yes, registration is still open!

Just jotting down a quick reminder that registration is still open for our National Scrapbook Day Crop and for the 7-Night Caribbean Cruise in October.  If you are interested in learning more about the cruise or the crop, please visit our website at:

http://www.CraftyNeighbor.com

And now, so that this post isn't entirely advertising and self-promotion, here are some recent cards and some holiday magnets I made, as well as a few paint cans I did for our 3-Day Walk Team fundraising.







A couple of my cans:



These are some magnets I made for a customer for her magnetic calendar.  I thought they turned out pretty cute!  Creating something that conveys a message in such a small space can be a real challenge!









No comments: